Starting next Thursday, Ducati will be debuting a new motorcycle for the 2022 model year every two weeks.
The releasing event culminates on December 9th, and we already know what bike will capstone Ducati's new model debut: the Ducati DesertX.
For those that didn't get the memo, the following is the schedule and teasing title for Ducati's six-part unveiling schedule online:
- September 30, 2021 - "Your everyday wonder"
- October 14, 2021 - "Mark your roots"
- October 28, 2021 - "Rule all mountains"
- November 11, 2021 - "A new Fighter in town"
- November 25, 2021 - "The evolution of Speed"
- December 9, 2021 - "Dream Wilder - DesertX"
As we can see, Ducati is being less obvious with some of its debuts than others, but with some insight into what the Italian brand has been up to, and which bikes it updated and debuted last year, we can reasonably discern what to expect in the coming weeks.