We’re live here in Doha for the next 10 days, covering the last pre-season MotoGP test and the Qatar GP. The skies seem perpetually hazy, with the sun poking through every now and then. That’s just fine by us, as it’s keeping daytime temperatures in the low 80F’s, with nights being a pleasant 60-70F. As usual we’ll have our Twitter feed going on the site, keeping you up-to-date with the latest happenings in the MotoGP paddock.
[twitter-widget username=”Asphalt_Rubber” title=” ” items=”5″ hiderss=”true” targetBlank=”true”]
Photo Feed from MotoGP’s Warm-up at the Qatar GP:
Photo Feed from MotoGP’s Friday FP2 & FP3 at the Qatar GP:
Photo Feed from MotoGP’s Thursday Free Practice 1 at the Qatar GP:
Photo Feed from MotoGP’s Monday Test at Qatar:
Photo Feed from MotoGP’s Sunday Test at Qatar:
Asphalt & Rubber Features from the Qatar GP:
Headlines from the Qatar GP:
- What’s the Deal with Nicky Hayden’s Helmet Spoiler?
- Dorna Blinks – Australian GP to Remain in October
- John Hopkins to Ride for Rizla Suzuki Starting in Jerez
- Rizla Suzuki to Sit Out Qatar GP
- Stoner: “Haven’t Found Where the Limit is with the Honda”
- MotoGP Extends Bridgestone Contract Another Three Years
- Álvaro Bautista Breaks Femur in FP3 at Qatar GP
- Brno Needs National Support for 2012 MotoGP Race
- Cal Crutchlow to Get a Special Spidi Glove by Friday Night
- Day Two: Who Really Was the Fastest Around Losail?
- MotoGP: Japanese GP Rescheduled
- Day One: Who Really Was the Fastest Around Losail?
- John Hopkins’s Test with Rizla Suzuki Proves to be Literally Little More than a PR Stunt
Qatar as seen from the Lens of Scott Jones:
- Saturday at Qatar with Scott Jones
- Friday at Qatar with Scott Jones
- Thursday at Qatar with Scott Jones
- Monday Testing at Qatar with Scott Jones
- Sunday Testing at Qatar with Scott Jones
Practice and Testing Results from Qatar:
- MotoGP: Stoner Scorches the Desert at Qatar Qualifying
- MotoGP: Qatar Test Day Two Results
- MotoGP: Qatar Test Day One Results