Do you have an interest in shaping the future of the motorcycle industry, and playing an integral part in deciding what new motorcycles come to market? Well, here is your chance.
Our friends at KISKA sent over this job position opening, in the hopes that there is an Asphalt & Rubber reader out there that wants to be part of the future for the KTM and Husqvarna brands.
I was going to write a few paragraphs about the Senior Product Manager job opening that they have available, but I think the posting by KISKA does it better than we can:
Make an impact on the motorcycle universe. You aren’t just a rider – you’re an insider with endless knowledge about anything on two wheels. Working closely with KISKA’s multi-disciplinary team, you will consult clients on a range of topics relating to their products and portfolios. In this aspirational position, you will:
- Support international powersports brands as they set up future product portfolios.
- Collaborate with researchers to identify trends. Work with marketing specialists. Create business cases for new model development, and shape strategic decisions.
- Lead client workshops. Pinpoint business, market and brand insights.
- Analyse and process data into reasoned product recommendations. Present these to the client.
- Work closely with client management teams to put recommendations into action.
To keep riders happy – today and tomorrow – you need:
- Education and / or proven experience in marketing, business, product management or project management.
- A motorcycle license. You are an avid rider.
- Understanding of design development process. Also the technical aspects of vehicles and their design.
- Very good English skills. German is also an asset.
The job is based in Austria, just outside Salzburg (one of the most beautiful places in Europe, in our opinion).