We broke the news last week that helmet tech-startup Skully was rising from the dead, and today we have more news from Skully Technologies and how it plans to correct the wrongs of its predecessor.
In a letter to its “SKULLY Nation”, Skully Technologies lists how various backers of Skully’s Indiegogo campaign will be treated under the new company.
While the plan lists several bullet points for the various supporter levels, along with caveats, the short version is that Skully Technologies will honor all of the Indiegogo campaign promises make by Skully, Inc, substituting the Skully AR-1 helmet with the new Skully Fenix helmet, of course.
An abridged and edited version of Skully Technologies’ “Make It Right” campaign is reproduced below, for clarity:
- Anyone who contributed more than $1200 for a SKULLY helmet on Indiegogo can register for a new SKULLY FENIX helmet, to be delivered on a first-come-first served basis.
- Anyone who contributed more than $499 for a SKULLY helmet on Indiegogo can complete their purchase for a new SKULLY FENIX helmet, to be delivered on a first-come-first served basis, for an additional $949 due at shipping.
- Anyone who contributed $49 for SKULLY gear on Indiegogo can register to receive a hat, shirt, and decals, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Anyone who pre-ordered a SKULLY helmet on the SKULLY, Inc. website can register for a SKULLY FENIX helmet, on a first-come-first served basis.
- Make It Right registration will be available on the SKULLY V.I.P. page beginning at 10am EST on October 16, 2017.
- Registration will be void if the customer received a refund of their contribution from Indiegogo, SKULLY, Inc. from their credit card company, or any other means.
Skully hasn’t explained yet how the new Skully Fenix helmet will differ from the original Skully AR-1, though one can presume that it is a production-version of the Skully AR-1 prototype.
We will keep you posted on further developments from Skully Technologies and the Skully Fenix. Stay tuned.
Source: SKULLY Technologies