This week will feature a slightly different format than usual, as we’ll be coming to you directly from the 2009 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan. With media reveals starting in 24 hours, each morning this week we will bring you the latest news from the show, which is expected to have a bevy of motorcycles shown to the public for the first time (well that is of course unless you’re already an avid A&R reader, in which case you’ve already seen some of these bikes).
Come early, come often, but expect the bulk of the days’ post to come like a fire hose in the morning (PST). You can also check back to this post to see a directory listing of articles stemming from EICMA. Also, for the absolute latest happenings, check out A&R StreetLevel as we’ll be tweeting away throughout the week. Enjoy!
The 2009 EICMA Story Listing:
- 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200
- 2010 Ducati 848 Dark
- 2010 Ducati Hypermotard EVO SP
- 2010 Ducati Hypermotard EVO
- 2010 MV Agusta F4
- BMW Concept 6
- 2010 KTM 1190 RC8 Red Bull Replica
- 2010 Moto Guzzi V12 Le Mans Concept
- 2010 Moto Guzzi V12 Strada Concept
- 2010 Moto Guzzi V12 X Concept
- 2010 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 with Performance Accessories
- KTM 125 Race & Stunt Concepts
- 2010 KTM 690 Duke R
- 2010 Triumph Speed Triple SE
- Triumph and Öhlins Partnership
- New Ducati Corse Logo
- 2010 Ducati 1198R Corse Special Edition
- 2010 Ducati Monsters Get ABS Brake Option
Last updated 11/11/09 @ 5:00pm Milan time.