Trailer: Why We Ride

10/23/2013 @ 4:22 pm, by Jensen Beeler6 COMMENTS

Trailer: Why We Ride why we ride 635x423

Though the trailer to Why We Ride has been around for some time now, we have been getting emails about the two-wheeled documentary ever since its limited screening at the AIMExpo in Orlando, Florida. Encompassing every form of the motorcycling lifestyle, all accounts we have heard about the film say its a feel-good movie with a positive message about motorcycles. Think of it as a recruitment film for future motorcyclists.

Screenings of Why We Ride are limited though, with the movie set to debut in New York and Los Angeles, and with future screenings being held in the Southern California area. Hopefully the Why We Ride team can add other locales to the list. If they want to have a screening in San Francisco, Asphalt & Rubber is down to help with that. The trailer is after the jump. Enjoy!

Source: Why We Ride

Tagged under: , , , ,

Comment:

1. Yeeha! Stephen says:

While you’re helping out with a push for screenings, how ’bout helping with a screening/showing in the Dallas/Ft Worth area too!
    Preferably at the Tinseltown in Grapevine TX near DFW Airport.
    “Purdy Pleeeeeze”!

Yeeha! Stephen

2. Paul McM says:

Jensen, thanks for putting this up. I linked that to my FB page a week ago and even non-riders loved it. Q: Will we ever get your motorcycle evaluation from the BroVenture trip. I really want to know what you think of the BMW GS as a long-distance machine. PS: I’m trying to figure out where that still photo was taken. My bet is somewhere in Utah…

3. Yes! says:

Oh man, I’ve got something in my eye. Can’t wait to see it.

4. chris says:

Amazing Trailer, Great Cinematography and Great Editing, I too have the passion like in the trailer it’s so true once you ride no matter what you ride dirt or road its in your blood forever and I really hope this comes to Sydney Australia

5. Chris says:

I think I killed their website. Looks great. Can’t wait to see it.

6. kevin says:

Trailer looks good. Reminds me of On Any Given Sunday. Hopefully the screenings make it to my area and if not I’ll wait for the DVD. I’m thinking that this one’s a keeper.