And Now for Something Completely Different…

10/08/2013 @ 11:54 pm, by Jensen Beeler18 COMMENTS

And Now for Something Completely Different... see see motorcycles moto food fantasy 635x355

Motorcycling has been serious stuff lately, thanks mostly to the shenanigans afoot in New York City with the Hollywood Stuntz Doofus Crew, and that’s ok…it’s ok to be serious from time-to-time. I try it myself occasionally.

I bet dollars to donuts though that most of you got into motorcycles because they are fun, because motorcycles are an escape from this very serious life. Thanks to the folks at See See Motorcycles, we return you to that lost world. Enjoy, and get your Wednesday on with renewed vigor.

Source: See See Motor Coffee (Vimeo)

Comment:

1. TexusTim says:

thats too funny bawawawawawahaha

2. Kevin says:

Too cool and the perfect start to the day.

Now, about those scrambled eggs…..

3. JoeD says:

It slices, it dices, it makes Julienne fries. From Ronco it’s the amazing Moto Slicer. For the food chopper in all of us. (This is what happens when I log on without coffee)

4. paulus says:

Food and Bike fun… bliss
    the point at 03:14 really shows how hard off-road suspension has to work :)

5. Elton says:

Hey just saw this over at Sideburn’s blog… Good times!

6. Singletrack says:

Disgusting. In a world where people are starving on the streets, don’t get enough to eat, these guys are throwing away food…. THINK OF THE CHILDREN GODDAMMIT! I can’t believe A&R would endorse something so reckless and insensitive. ;)

However – maybe the antics in this video could morph into a campaign to throw wieners at the T-shirt wearing douchebags stunting on busy roads.

As a matter of fact, I’m going to add a package to my tankbag for just such an occasion!

7. JJ says:

There’s only one hotdog being thrown at my bike… at that’s mine :)

8. Chaz Michael Michaels says:

who bankrolls this stuff?

I mean, I’m in favor of artsy fartsy crap and all, but when did high-ons throwing hotdogs at a couple skanks on ratty bikes turn comedic? I’ll grant it silly, but why is it funny, witty, or interesting?

HRC America can’t scrape together enough money for Nicky Hayden to find a ride in MotoGP but these dorks can shake down a money tree to make a short film about…um, what is the point of this film again?

9. Andrew says:

@chaz: I can’t really tell you why it is funny but as to what is the point of this film, that’s very simple – if you go to their website you’ll see that ‘See See Motorcycles’ are a shop. Therefore, the point of this film is simply making you aware of their existence, ie advertising.
    I’m glad I could clear it up for you!

10. Josh says:

@chaz… Seriously you think this cost a lot of money to produce? lolz! (yes LOLZ)

11. Will says:

Can I have the 2:30 I got into it back?

12. Chaz Michael Michaels says:

See See Motorcycles is clearly a shop of out of work actors and stage hands with SAG cards.

Production values weren’t on par with something Michael Bay has done recently… But ya! the plot was nowhere man for such a bloated film budget. I’m certain the producers are pissed.

I mean, its weirdo cinema verite shot with real technique so I’ll give credit where its due. There was fair use of slow motion for dramatic effect too…and if you look closely Abe Vigoda gets a bit part in scene 6. Abe Vigoda does not come cheap my friends.

I give it a rotten tomato.

13. Judge says:

Abe Vigoda, cinema verite? Chaz, what video were you watching? Must be a joke I haven’t heard yet. I thought it was hilarious. Basic sense of humor required. More please.

Oregon is home to a large population of stage hands and unemployed actors though.

14. taikebo says:

not funny and waste of food while there are hungry people in africa

15. PDXhipstersBEARD says:

Oregon….hipsters….this is what happens when you sit in some Portland dive bar, at a picnic bench next to some food truck, or in some neo-industrial foodie space, drinking Pabst or some microbrew, and you suddenly think you have come up with a great idea…but you are in Oregon, drinking some crappy beer, and it’s not a good idea.

Just because your parents told you that you can do anything in this life doesn’t mean you should….

16. Chaz Michael Michaels says:

ya,…the film was dumb. I get it– its irrelevant to the point of funny. Only it’s not.

Nothing less funny than something dim. …kind of like when my coworker tells a dick-joke in the office.

ROTFLMAO. Love the NON-SENSE of it all, should’ve checked this post sooner. LMAO.

@Paulus:

Same here about that suspension bashing.

18. Mrnick says:

Good God, some of you need to pull that large rod out of your ass. Not everything should be so damn serious. Shit is entertaining. What’s the problem? Oh, right… you’re an asshole, everything is a problem. Good luck with that.