Got big plans for the weekend? Of course you don’t, you’re stuck inside like the rest of us. But, we can help with that and ease your motorcycle cravings at the same time.
On Saturday, April 25th at 11am PST / 8pm CEST, Asphalt & Rubber will be sitting down with MV Agusta CEO Timur Sardarov for a live chat on YouTube, and you can join us.
I have some questions of my own for Timur, but we want to make the show interactive, so we will be taking questions from the audience as well.
This means you can submit questions ahead of time, here in the comments section or via social media. Or, you can join us on the live stream, and ask questions from the comments section.
To help get the ball rolling, here are some topics to consider:
- Where is MV Agusta heading as company?
- How is MV Agusta adapting to the new world that the COVID-19 is creating?
- What will MV Agusta do to improve its presence in the American market?
- When can we expect to see the next MV Agusta superbike?
- What are MV Agusta’s plans for its 350cc twin-cylinder bikes? Its 950cc bikes?
- When will we see the first Cagiva bikes?
- Will we see an MV Agusta or Cagiva electric motorcycle soon?
There are several ways to watch the live stream. The easiest is that the video above will go live on Saturday, but we will also be making another post the day of the chat to remind you (with another embedded video).
Of course, you can also go straight to YouTube via this link here. We hope to see you on the chat!