Got big plans for the coming weekend? Of course you don’t, you’re probably stuck inside like the rest of us. But, we can help with that and ease your motorcycle cravings at the same time.
On Saturday, May 2nd at 8am PDT / 5pm CEST, Asphalt & Rubber will be sitting down with former WorldSBK champion and current MotoGP test rider Sylvain Guintoli, for a live chat on YouTube.
We will be talking a bit about Sylvain’s racing career, as well as his new efforts on YouTube, which have seen him making great videos that provide motorcycle riding advice to the masses.
I have some questions of my own for Sylvain, but we want to make the show interactive, so we will be taking questions from the audience as well.
This means you can submit questions ahead of time, here in the comments section or via social media. Or, you can join us on the live stream, and ask questions from the comments section.
To help get the ball rolling, here are some topics to consider:
- What were the big differences between racing in BSB, WorldSBK, and MotoGP?
- Describe your first outing on the Suzuki GSX-RR MotoGP bike.
- How is the GSX-RR different now, versus when you first rode it.
- What are the common problems you see new riders making on the track?
- How have you had to adapt your riding style as the riding technology has changed?
There are several ways to watch the live stream. The easiest is that the video above will go live on Saturday, but we will also be reminding you on social media as well.
Of course, you can also go straight to YouTube via this link here. We hope to see you on the chat!