This year marks the 25th year of the Ducati Monster, one of the most iconic motorcycles ever to come out of the Borgo Panigale assembly line. To commemorate this 25-year mark, we have the aptly named Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario.
A special edition version of the Italian naked bike, only 500 Anniversario models will be produced for the world’s market, with the highlight being the machine’s tricolore livery and gold frame and wheels.
Mostly an aesthetic exercise, the Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario comes with some top-shelf parts, and a number of pieces to make this a unique member of any Ducatisti’s garage.
Key features include Öhlins suspension, forged Marchesini wheels, and Ducati’s up/down quickshifter mechanism. A bevy of carbon bits are also included, as well as pieces from the Ducati Performance catalog, made by Rizoma.
Overall, the effect is quite a handsome motorcycle, which has been tastefully done. Ducati has hit the nail on the head with this limited edition model. We doubt they’ll have trouble selling them.
There’s no word on pricing yet, but we do know that the model will be available in the USA starting in November 2018.
Highlights of the Ducati Monster 1200 25° Anniversario:
- 25° Anniversario Italian flag livery with gold colored frame and wheel rims
- Premium seat with embroidered “25°” logo
- Limited edition serial number (xxx/500) on the frame
- Forged Marchesini wheels with W spokes
- Öhlins steering damper
- Articulated brake and clutch levers
- Machined-from-solid mirrors
- Machined-from-solid frame plugs
- Machined-from-solid handlebar end weights
- Aluminium plate holder
- Carbon fibre keyhole cover
- Carbon fibre exhaust heat guard
- Carbon fibre front and rear mudguards
- Dedicated grips
- Nose fairing
- Machined-from-solid petrol cap (supplied)
- 25° Anniversario bike cover (supplied)