A Rainbow of MV Agusta F3 Colors

03/04/2011 @ 2:57 pm, by Jensen Beeler9 COMMENTS

As far as we can tell right now, you can get the 2012 MV Agusta F3 in just about any color you want, as long as it’s white & red. While the F3 looks good in the classic MV Agusta livery, that fact didn’t stop some Italian fanatics from photoshopping the bike into a variety of other color schemes MV has used over the years. Big ups to our commenters for pointing them out to us, you can find a gallery of the photoshops after the jump.

Source: Daidegas Forum

Comment:

1. fazer6 says:

Hmm, first off MV’s colors are red and SILVER, not white.
    Second, I don’t think MV has ever used more than a couple of color schemes even close to a couple of those. What we need to see are some typographies we might actually see, i.e. Oro, Ago, Tambu, Senna, Mamba, etc.

2. fazer6 says:

Ohm and Nero, surely there will be a Nero.

3. 76 says:

I’m really ready to see if this bike is truly the raceworthy steed they have been saying it is.

4. ML says:

I want to know how the “sport” edition of this bike will differ from the base model. Also, are the pictures we’ve seen thus far the base model?

I hope the sport comes with different color scheme and better forks/shock.

5. Isaac says:

I smell an F3 Tamburini mmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmm good!

6. Shaitan says:

Thank you. Finally an MV in the color I want: blue & white (blue & black works too).

7. Richard Mushet says:

Can’t say I’m impressed by any of those colour schemes…

8. fazer6 says:

Here’s an example of a possible scheme that actually relates to MV: http://mvagusta.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44075&stc=1&d=1299371989

And blue/white, c’mon guys, it’s not a suzuki

9. stf2011 says:

hey i am not the first one who photoshoped the f3 :D

I also tried nearly the same colours, but have a look if you are interested in:

i also tried a silver/blue version and a black upper part and white lower part but does’nt look very good and a grey/black edition. I showed the pictures my local dealer and he was very interested in….

…i will talk with him next week :)