A Rainbow of MV Agusta F3 Colors

03/04/2011 @ 2:57 pm, by Jensen Beeler9 COMMENTS

A Rainbow of MV Agusta F3 Colors MV Agusta F3 color photoshops 2 635x352

As far as we can tell right now, you can get the 2012 MV Agusta F3 in just about any color you want, as long as it’s white & red. While the F3 looks good in the classic MV Agusta livery, that fact didn’t stop some Italian fanatics from photoshopping the bike into a variety of other color schemes MV has used over the years. Big ups to our commenters for pointing them out to us, you can find a gallery of the photoshops after the jump.

Source: Daidegas Forum

Comment:

1. fazer6 says:

Hmm, first off MV’s colors are red and SILVER, not white.
    Second, I don’t think MV has ever used more than a couple of color schemes even close to a couple of those. What we need to see are some typographies we might actually see, i.e. Oro, Ago, Tambu, Senna, Mamba, etc.

2. fazer6 says:

Ohm and Nero, surely there will be a Nero.

3. 76 says:

I’m really ready to see if this bike is truly the raceworthy steed they have been saying it is.

4. ML says:

I want to know how the “sport” edition of this bike will differ from the base model. Also, are the pictures we’ve seen thus far the base model?

I hope the sport comes with different color scheme and better forks/shock.

5. Isaac says:

I smell an F3 Tamburini mmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmm good!

6. Shaitan says:

Thank you. Finally an MV in the color I want: blue & white (blue & black works too).

7. Richard Mushet says:

Can’t say I’m impressed by any of those colour schemes…

8. fazer6 says:

Here’s an example of a possible scheme that actually relates to MV: http://mvagusta.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44075&stc=1&d=1299371989

And blue/white, c’mon guys, it’s not a suzuki

9. stf2011 says:

hey i am not the first one who photoshoped the f3 :D

I also tried nearly the same colours, but have a look if you are interested in:

i also tried a silver/blue version and a black upper part and white lower part but does’nt look very good and a grey/black edition. I showed the pictures my local dealer and he was very interested in….

…i will talk with him next week :)