Asphalt & Rubber regulars should know by now that we sometimes like to take the press materials a company sends us, and “spice them up a bit” when we think they’re lackluster or too fluffy about the product being pitched. Our goal with these satirical works isn’t to poke these companies in the eye, but instead to say, “Hey, we know you can do better. Here’s an example that shows how your marketing materials could be worse than they already are, but still manage to engage your end customer more effectively.” With this in mind, we present the Kawasaki ZX-6R drinking game: the happy merger of the worlds most boring commercial, with America’s favorite college dorm room time waster. Click past the jump to play.
- Drink every time a sentence starts with “the”
- Drink every time you hear “track”
- Drink every time you see man/woman with a ponytail
- Drink every time something “dominates”
- Drink every time the camera pans during a close up of the motorcycle
- Lastly, drink every time you see a green motorcycle
Happy Wednesday from all of us at Asphalt & Rubber. Please drink responsibly, and don’t drink and drive.