Finishing the end of a limited-production run of 1,500 motorcycles, only eight Ducati Desmosedici RR motorcycles remain in the United States as Pro Italia of Glendale, CA just took delivery of the last Desmo that will hit US shores from Bologna. The venerable GP replica that a common man can own made quite a stir when it was announced, and speculation has already begun about a successor for the RR. Will the next incarnation (if there is one) be an 800cc version? Or well Corsa Rosa wait for MotoGP’s switch back to 1000cc’s?
For those trying to get their hands on the last Desmosedici RR’s in the USA, you might want to try the following delearships.
- Battley Cycles, Gaithersburg, MD
- Gold Coast Motorsports, New Hyde Park, NY
- Duc Pond Motorsports, Winchester, VA
- Ducati de Puerto Rico, Carolina, PR • Giant Motorsports, Chicago, IL
- TT Motorcycles, Clinton Township, MN
- Southwest Motorrad, Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Pro Italia, Glendale, CA