To help celebrate 30 years of BMW K-bikes, BMW Motorrad will present a special 30th Anniversary Edition of the BMW K1300S. The BMW K1300S “30 Jahre K-Modelle” is mostly a cosmetic exercise, with the big highlights being the bike’s Alpine White, Racing Red, and Sapphire Black metallic paint scheme, along with its stock Akrapovič exhaust.
Other features include ABS brakes, BMW’s second-generation electronic suspension adjustment (ESA II), and automatic stability control (ASC). For photos and a full list of features to the BMW K1300S “30 Jahre K-Modelle” that will debut at EICMA, click past the jump.
Feature Highlights of the BMW K1300S “30 Jahre K-Modelle.”
- Paint finish in Alpine white / Sapphire black metallic and Racing red.
- Windshield, tinted.
- Electronic Suspension Adjustment ESA II
- Safety Package (RDC, ASC).
- HP shift assistant.
- HP footrests for rider and passenger.
- Akrapovič sports silencer.
- Heated grips.
- On-board computer.
- Extensive fittings and individually tailored accessories to the familiar high standards of BMW Motorrad.
Source: BMW Group