The BSA w32-6 was built mainly for use with a side car, and has a 499cc side-valve motor. BSA’s were so popular in Britain during the 1930′s that one in four motorcycles was built by “Beeza”. This 1932 BSA W32-6 Sidecar was sold as a complete unit, during the height of sidecar popularity in the UK.
BSA started out as a weapons manufacturer in 1861, but went on to become one of the largest motorcycle manufacturers in the world during its time.
Trimmed with forest green livery that had gold pinstripes, BSA’s models ranged from single-cylinder 150cc & 250cc bikes, to large and powerful 998cc twin-cylinder motors.
A far advancement from its original 1910 498cc 3.5hp single-cylinder motorcycle.