Asphalt & Rubber is pleased to finally take the wraps off a little project that we’ve been working on for the past few months, Asphalt & Rubber Street Level. A&R Street Level uses Twitter to allow anyone to report and share photos of motorcycle events going on around the world. Ideal for track days, races, bikes nights, and trade shows, A&R Street Level is a real-time perspective on motorcycling.
This announcement coincides with the Indianapolis GP, where we hope to bring you shots from the paddock, grandstands, and race from twitter users at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. If you’re in attendance at the Grand Prix (or any other event for that matter), you can join in on the fun, and posting a photo to A&R Street Level is a piece of cake to do:
- Create a tweet that describes your photo
- Make sure your twit mentions (is being sent to) @Asphalt_Rubber
- Attach an image using the TwitPic image hosting service
- Categorize the photo using # tags
- Everything else in the tweet will become the title of the post.
- Pow, that’s it!
You can find the feed of photos that make up A&R Street Level in the menu at the top of the website, or just click here.
Photo: © Copyright 2005, Jensen Beeler