Bimota is known for making some exquisite machines by taking production motors from other OEMs, and wrapping those engines in frames of Italian company’s own design. Art on two wheels, Bimota rarely strays from this formula, though when it does, something interesting usually happens. One such example is the 2013 Bimota DB11 VLX , which looks strikingly similar to the Bimota DB9 Brivido we saw at EICMA last year.
- Predicting MotoGP Race Outcomes, Which Session Matters Most?
- As the Honda Transalp Arrives, Wherefore Are Thou Africa Twin?
- The Honda XL750 Transalp Finally Returns
- Does WorldSBK Need a Minimum Combined Bike/Rider Weight?
- Bimota About to Debut a “TERA” Supercharged Adventure Bike?
- Bimota BX450 Dirt Bike Leaks Ahead of EIMCA Debut
- Repsol Extend Sponsorship Deal With HRC Through 2024
- MotoGP Preview of the Valencia GP: Can Anyone Stop The Ducatis?