It was rumored before, but Asphalt and Rubber has just received confirmation from Harley-Davidson, that a limited production run of 750 XR1200’s (to pay homage to the XR750 which started it all) in the United States for the 2009 model year. Like we reported earlier, pre-orders will be allowed between December 1st until the 15th, good luck finding one on the 16th. You can find your closest dealer by going to h-d.com/XR1200.
- Predicting MotoGP Race Outcomes, Which Session Matters Most?
- As the Honda Transalp Arrives, Wherefore Are Thou Africa Twin?
- The Honda XL750 Transalp Finally Returns
- Does WorldSBK Need a Minimum Combined Bike/Rider Weight?
- Bimota About to Debut a “TERA” Supercharged Adventure Bike?
- Bimota BX450 Dirt Bike Leaks Ahead of EIMCA Debut
- Repsol Extend Sponsorship Deal With HRC Through 2024
- MotoGP Preview of the Valencia GP: Can Anyone Stop The Ducatis?